Play all Day. Dream at Night.
Traditional Overnight Camps
Camp cheers, s'mores, swimming and exploring—it's the time-tested formula of a great summer camp experience.
- Campers forge friendships, strengthen confidence, sharpen character and create lasting memories on Camp Widjiwagan’s beautiful 320 acres.
- Progressive programs allow for new skill orientation each year a camper returns, with specialized activities for each age group and village.
- Overnight campers come together for every meal and enjoy traditional campfires, songs, night hikes and campouts!
Specialty Overnight Programs
Our specialty programs provide unique experiences for older campers, everything from field trips to leadership training.
- Specialty programs offer skill development beyond traditional camping.
- LIT and CIT campers develop their leadership skills while focusing on goal setting, teamwork, responsibility and communication.
- Other specialty programs include learning how to play music as part of a band and exploring the great outdoors in Middle Tennessee.
Ranch Overnight Camps
Animal lovers get to spend a week up close learning how to care for horses, ponies, goats and more!
- Ranch Day Campers spend their week at camp learning about properly caring for horses and while gaining valuable riding experience.
- Ranch Camps are open to riders of all ages and experience levels, providing a rich experience to everyone.
- Our equestrian staff imparts wisdom and provides supervision to youth as they grow their confidence.
Fully-Themed Overnight Camps
We transport your child to the worlds of their favorite movies, books and TV shows.
- Fully-Themed Overnight Camps immerse your child in the world of their favorite work of fiction.
- Campers participate in camp-wide games while spending time each day enjoying activities based on that week's theme.
- Each camp is designed to build your child's confidence and teach character values.